Saturday, February 19, 2011

Viva La Verve! Week 1

I recently joined Splitcoaststampers  forum and there are sooooo many challenges on there!! This month I'm joining in with the Verve Stamps challenge, Viva La Verve! Really fun sketches. :)

Here's my card for Week 1 sketch:

I'm really liking the color combination of black, white, and a bright color. The two stamps are from Technique Tuesday. (another challenger on Splitcoaststampers, which I totally didn't even know! lol) The large stamp was stamped in black and colored in with a yellow colored pencil, and the two little flowers were stamped by coloring the stamp with a marker. They didn't really turn out how I wanted them to but I just have to keep working on it. :)

Please leave your thoughts and advice in the comments below. They're always appreciated. Thanks for looking!

Your bold and bright blogger,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment