Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Easter" Card

Well, as promised, here is the first of many posts this morning. This is a card I made for the Vive La Verve March Challenge on the Splitcoaststampers forum.

First off, here's the sketch:
 

And here's my card:
The ribbon flower is handmade and I got the idea off of this blog. Thanks Jenni! The stamps are all new Inkadinkado stamps. The scalloped edge is curtesy of my new punch! :) So excited to use it more.

I am also entering this card in the Shabby Tea Room Week #52 Challenge (I know it's not an Irish card but it has a bit of green) as well as the Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge #10.

Please post your thoughts or advice in the comments below. They're always appreciated! Thanks for looking!

Your punchy puncher,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethany, Lovely Easter card! Love the gorgeous ribbon flower :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete