Thursday, March 10, 2011

Together

I made this card for the Vive La Verve Challenge Week #2.

First here's the sketch:
And here's my card:
This is one of my favorite cards ever! Very happy with it! Notice the embossed polka-dotted background? That, my friends, is the work of my new Cuttlebug! I've wanted one of these babies for a long time and thanks to a 50% off coupon and Michaels, I've got one.The flower stamp is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from LYB Vita Bella. The scalloped edges need work. LOTS of work! But I'm still learning how to use my puncher. Hopefully the irregularity doesn't take too much away from the rest of the card. :)

I would also like to enter this card in the Wild Orchid Challenge "Anything Goes".

Please post your thoughts and advice in the comments below. They're always appreciated! Thanks for looking!

Your crazed Cuttlebugger,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment